Saturday, July 6, 2013
my best friend
Hello classmates, today Im going to write about my best friend, he is a fellow of our university, his name is Felipe Correa and he have 21 years old. I know him since the first year of the career. Initially did not have much communication, in fact it was just a classmate, over time our relationship was strengthened, during the last two years, now we see everyday. Our relationship is very special because we have almost nothing in common, we have different tastes in art and music, however we have excellent communication marked by humor. The aspect that I like about him is his personality, and who is not afraid to speak and express his own ideas but is a very shy person, I like his sense of humor, is a very cheerful and friendly. Felipe and I do many things together, among them are going to the and ceramic workshop. Our relationship is very light so we never had any kind of discussion. A fun experience we had together was attending an exhibition, and eating Cocktails whole cheese, everyone watching us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Felipe!
ReplyDeleteI love Felipe, it's so funny, and I love you Sergio, you are so nigga.
Felipe is so lovely :)
ReplyDeleteFelipe it's a nice boy, and we all love him.
ReplyDeleteI think i love him :x
ReplyDelete