Sunday, June 23, 2013

youtube my favorite page.

I think one of my favorite pages is youtube, it seems incredible how much things you can see on this page, each day I see a new video, must be hundreds of videos ...I could say it's like a library, because we can find many types of video like documentaries, political, scientific, musical, etc. ..
 One of the things I like about this website is that anyone can create an account and start sharing his own videos, this brings us closer to the people, and that having an account you can meet people, share videos and find a endless interesting videos.
Personally  I believe that daily enter this page to find entertaining videos, but especially to listen music ... because most of my favorite music artist have their own channel where uploaders videos.

undoubtedly youtube and facebook have had a great influence on people this recent years, in good or bad way, everything depends on the use you made of.

2 comments:

  1. I knew that would be your preferred page!!
    I love when we send diferent videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to when you send me porn videos

    ReplyDelete