Saturday, July 6, 2013

career



Hello classmates, today i gona write about my profession. First I want to say that many of the people who decide study a career related to art, wasn’t an easy decision because it is not well regarded study this type of career, because in this country there are not many places to work in the artistic and cultural areas, and also because it is difficult to enter in the national art circuit. Many times art has a social role because it can be a channel where do complaints, show injustices and realities.The art also enriches the cultural landscape of the country People who studying arts must have theoretical and practical domains, also their work should have previous studies and mastery of the subject, to have weight and consistency, this is critical to their artistic future.

Personally one of the things I am most interested in the race, is the drawing area, as it has great importance in the training of artists, because trains his eyes  and perception of things. Also the basis of all projects and studies that can be done

6 comments:

  1. Sergio, Your drawings are awesome, but also your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Sergio ... still, do not lose faith! :)
    Your works are very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen your drawings, but i think them are nice.
    And its a shame that in our country a small part of the people like arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see yout drawings Sergio! I hope that happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sergio, you have reason, the drawing is very important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will all be poor sergio! :(

    ReplyDelete