Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I think my favorite piece of technology is the computer , really I don't know if this is my favorite one, but help me everyday. I like the fact that can stock up to many information and things like programs, music, photos, etc.
I believe that is the most important creation in the humanity of history, because check up the world. The more important useful is the connectivity to internet, this opened to many possibilities and connect with entire world, because we can find information to the instant, search and know people and share staffs. Personally I used every day, to work in my project, to find information and investigate. I have used since 2000, I replace it for someone 3 times in 10 years. It is fascinating the fact that i can do some many thing in just one gadget.

2 comments:

  1. it is also important to know that the phone got us independence, because we can carry on wherever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in accordance with you! With the computer we can do and watch thing that our parents (for example) never thought thirty years ago...

    ReplyDelete